Filming Photos

Filming
Shown below are some photographs I took when we were filming, I took them when we were filming shots, when people were acting and getting ready (e.g. setting up and getting into costumes).

These photos are of us getting ready, myself and Bonnie were setting up props and Tom and Chay were sorting out locations and costumes.

Shown above are photos of Chay having a go at filming, he filmed Tom (Santa) coming from the chimney/fireplace.


Photos of Chay helping Tom with the Santa costume and when Tom was ready to act.



I took these photos to show some of our props we had (left) and some of our costumes we had which were the elves (right).  


Here are some more images to show the filming we did. On the left is Tom practising the first shots and on the right shows where we placed the tripod, it was in the corner of the room so it showed all what went on in the scene. When I had a go at filming, I used to the tripod to put the camera on to keep it still, I then had to pick it up really slowly and carefully as I had to bring it back to show the movement of Chay and Tom in the 'fight' scene. this was hard as I had to move the camera really slowly so the camera remained still.